Where do you ship to?
- DIDIER DUBOT currently offers free shipping to the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Australia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guam, Guinea, Haiti, Hungary, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Iraq, Italy, Japan, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Maldives, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, UK, USA, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia.
*Disclaimer: We do not ship to China and Hong Kong, but our products are available on the following marketplace: https://www.tmall.hk/
Be DIDIER DUBOT continuously tries to find reliable logistics partners in order to be even more accessible to other countries as it is our mission to promote Korean designed/produced products worldwide!
Where do you ship from?
All orders are designed, manufactured and shipped out of Seoul, South Korea.
What is the delivery timeline?
- Orders take 3-12 business days TO PROCESS depending on the inventory and popularity of the products. Further delays may occur depending on the status of our manufacturers.
- For all international countries, your package will ARRIVE within approximately 15 - 30 business days with standard shipping. You will receive a shipping notification e-mail with tracking number information once your package is handed over to the shipping carrier.
What are the duties and fees?
- International orders may be subject to customs or import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination country. Customs policies depend on your country's customs laws, therefore please contact your local customs office if you would like further details.
- Payment of any duties and taxes are the full responsibility of the customer and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
*Disclaimer: DIDIER DUBOT neither has any control over or responsibility for these charges and cannot estimate the amount.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an email regarding tracking number and tracking URL information. You can also find information about your shipment by navigating to My Account > My Orders.
Why is my order being returned back to Korea?
- In the case of an absence of addressee or uncleared customs, packages are sent back to the sender as failed delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for wrongly typed addresses, so please double-check before you make your payment.
What carriers are available?
- Regarding international shipping, the delivery carrier differs depending on the type of product, weight (including box weight), and quantity.
- Our international orders are mostly shipped via EMS Korea, DHL or FEDEX.
How do I view my order confirmation?
- After you place an order at DIDIER DUBOT, you will receive an order confirmation email with the order number and the order summary information. You can also check how your order is being processed through the order confirmation.
Why is my order being canceled?
- We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to material stocks/availability, some orders may not be processed/completed. In this case, our DIDIER DUBOT representative will contact you via email upon cancellation or changes in your order. Thank you kindly for your understanding.
How is your order processed?
1. After placing your order, DIDIER DUBOT will send a order confirmation.
2. During processing, your order is packaged by our team in South Korea. Please note that the order processing time make take more than a week, depending on stock availability.
3. Once packaged, we will send the packages off via EMS and DHL to reach your home soon! Your package may be subject to international customs and duties fees, so please check accordingly.
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
What is the return policy?
Refunds, exchanges, and returns at DIDIER DUBOT comply within all applicable laws and regulations for the protection of consumers.
If for some reason you're unhappy with your order, we accept returns on all qualifiable products, so please check below for the guidelines. We also sincerely apologize if you have experienced any faults with your new purchase so please contact us as soon as possible so we can aid you.
To qualify for a return:
- Goods must be in their original condition, unworn, undamaged, unless they arrived already defective or faulty.
- Customers will have to provide photos of the defective or faulty products in their return request.
- Items must be returned with original tags and packaging.
In order for a full refund, the customer must send a notification through email (email@example.com) and provide a photo of the product within 30 days of receipt/delivery. DIDIER DUBOT records every item before it is packaged and shipped out therefore if there are discrepancies between the photos, a refund may not be available.
*Disclaimer: Some of the special offer products are not available for exchange/return, so please in case of the customized products, jewelry CANNOT be exchanged or returned.
What is the exchange policy?
- You may request for an exchange or refund in case of any discrepancies between product description and the actual product received. DIDIER DUBOT will take responsibility for any shipping fees inquired. Otherwise, exchanges are accepted, but customers are fully responsible for the return shipping fees.
- To qualify for an exchange, all items must meet the same return qualifications listed in our Returns Policy.
How much is the return shipping fee?
- Except for faulty products or notable defects at the time of delivery, the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for exchanges and refunds.
- If the products are faulty or defective, please send us the product via EMS or DHL and share with our customer service the shipping receipt. We will refund the entire cost of the order as well as reimburse the return shipping costs.
Where do I send my return?
- Please send the jewelry you would like to return to the following address: 342, Samseong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 0618.
Do you offer a warranty?
- Warranty is available for one year from date of purchase, however the buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses. To receive warranty services, the customer must provide the original warranty and purchase record from DIDIER DUBOT.
- Free repair service is provided for only the following: breaking of chains / discoloration / peeling off of the plating for up to one year.
*Disclaimer: DIDIER DUBOT is not responsible for providing warranty services from outside, individual/wholesale sellers.
How to store your jewelry?
- Remove your jewelry during work outs, going to the sauna, house chores, or other activities involving excessive water use.
- Always keep the jewelry in DIDIER DUBOT's pouch to prevent scratches and/or damage to the chains/bands/stones, etc.
- Sudden heat/pressure/force could loosen the stones that are delicately held in place.
- After wear, wipe the surface with a soft cloth before putting it back in the case.